Monday, November 25, 2013

Best Emergency Notebook I've seen with printables so you can make your own for your family! The military teaches you how to do this. It's called "my life in a box" for emergencies.

Wristlet Zipper Gadget Pouch Smart Phone Bag in The Streets of Paris
Wristlet Zipper Gadget Pouch Smart Phone Bag in The Streets of Paris
Click here to download
Freedom iPhone 5 case
Freedom iPhone 5 case
Click here to download
Best Emergency Notebook I've seen with printables so you can make your own for your family! The military teaches you how to do this. It's called "my life in a box" for emergencies.
Best Emergency Notebook I've seen with printables so you can make your own for your family! The military teaches you how to do this. It's called "my life in a box" for emergencies.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment