Monday, November 25, 2013

If you must know, I am a planner. I can get old school - pencil/pen and paper or new age - smart phones, etc. BUT, I do like "plans" before "goin' with the flow".

sewing Popsicle smart phone cases from Straight Stitch Society
sewing Popsicle smart phone cases from Straight Stitch Society
Click here to download
If you must know, I am a planner. I can get old school - pencil/pen and paper or new age - smart phones, etc. BUT, I do like "plans" before "goin' with the flow".
If you must know, I am a planner. I can get old school - pencil/pen and paper or new age - smart phones, etc. BUT, I do like "plans" before "goin' with the flow".
Click here to download
iPhone accessory
iPhone accessory
Click here to download
Cup of Tea Felt Phone Case by suezybees, via Flickr
Cup of Tea Felt Phone Case by suezybees, via Flickr
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment