Tuesday, November 19, 2013

.This is my style. If I could pick one way for my pictures to look it would be slightly over explosed. Artisticly out of focus at times, old looking and georgeous. I love this

I neeeeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!
I neeeeeeedddddd!!!!!!!!!
Click here to download
I've hemmed my pants this way for many years.... I've been short my whole life (really!) and I can confidently say, this is the best way to do it!
I've hemmed my pants this way for many years.... I've been short my whole life (really!) and I can confidently say, this is the best way to do it!
Click here to download
P.S.- I made this... used Color Show in her latest DIY project! Click through to get the deets.
P.S.- I made this... used Color Show in her latest DIY project! Click through to get the deets.
Click here to download
.This is my style. If I could pick one way for my pictures to look it would be slightly over explosed. Artisticly out of focus at times, old looking and georgeous. I love this
.This is my style.  If I could pick one way for my pictures to look it would be slightly over explosed.  Artisticly out of focus at times, old looking and georgeous.  I love this
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment